- Due date: Sunday November 1 by 11:59 pm.
- Respond with an essay of about 1,200 words.
- Save your essay file in either Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) or if you use a different word processor, save the file in Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Use your last name as your filename.
- Upload your file here in Canvas.
Respond to this question:
What does “The Fog of War” inform us about the role of the individual in International Relations? (Think about the individual “level of analysis”.) In addition, synthesize McNamara’s experience in professional life with material about foreign policy making you learned from Chapter 4 in Lamy, and about Security Policy from Chapter 6.
The Fog of War: Official Website https://www.sonyclassics.com/fogofwar/
Errol Morris’ Website on “The Fog of War” http://www.errolmorris.com/film/fow.html
Study Guide for “Fog of War” with an Essay by Roger Ebert https://documentaryheaven.com/the-fog-of-war/